Thursday 23 March 2017

SAITAMA MEME: CLEANING PET PEEVES

Saitama meme has gone viral. I figured I could ride this craze and have a laugh while at it. We all have pet peeves when it comes to cleaning. So here are a few...










Bathroom Crime Scene
I like my soap clean. It is a fact that germs can be transmitted via soap. I bet many people didn't know that. I hate seeing hairs on a comb, let alone in the bath tub, sink, floor... Some people will never own up to their mess...



Boys Night Mess
I am one lucky girl; no Boys' Night at my house. Not only would you have to deal with beer bottles and pizza leftovers strewn all over the carpet, but also vomit on the sofa and urine on the toilet floor. And this is totally unfair to you.



Gentleman-ners
Show me an African man that opens the door for his lady, and I will show you one that cares for his lady's personal hygiene and even buys her sanitary towels on a whim... and why not? Yet they always forget this simple act...



Embarrassing Gifts
If your loved one buys you a cook book, what he's saying is that your cooking is bad. If he gifts you with a roll-on deodorant, then you know you have body odour issues...



The Underwear Dump
This is a classic: Back in college, a buddy once told me that he played dirty (literally) when he wanted to break up with a "bad" girlfriend. He would leave soiled underwear in her laundry bucket. She finds it, sees the mess, disgusted and feels disrespected and calls it off immediately.


Credit: Saitama image

Read more articles here
Like us at Tulip Facebook
Tulip Cleaning Website
Follow us on Twitter @tulip_ke


No comments:

Post a Comment