Wednesday 5 April 2017

CLEANING JUST GOT SEXY

I was on my knees one morning trying to remove stains and dried up glue from ceramic tiled floors. Sure, I had the right thinner that did the job, but it was not fun. The thinner was getting me high...not a good thing while on the job and being on my knees for that long was quite something. The floor was spotless. The owner loved it. I was happy. But do you know what would make me really happy? Watching Mr. Clean do it?


Watch the latest Mr Clean Ad...


I know, it's ridiculous. I mean, it's hilarious! Sure, I love a man that cleans...that is, if he's my man. I wouldn't want to see a client going after one of our male cleaning stewards just because he's a man that cleans!!!

That said, this post is so titled because there's a new Mr. Clean in town (somewhere in the States). A certain sports marketer, Mike Jackson, has won USD 20,000 in a Mr. Clean contest. (Is there a Mrs. Clean contest? I could use that money about now...) This honorary "Mr. Clean" is indeed a beautiful specimen. When a woman says "I love a man that cleans" she means this man - not her man.

Cleaning just got sexy!

Image: GH
Am I right or am I right?!

That said, does your man clean? Do you want to know how to make him clean? Me too, please share when you crack that code.



Read more articles here
Like us at Tulip Facebook
Tulip Cleaning Website
Follow us on Twitter @tulip_ke

No comments:

Post a Comment